Welcome to Dear Diary.com

Here is one of the only places I can express myself and actually be ME. Hope you enjoy seeing the real me as much as I do.

Monday, July 30, 2012

OAB Day 2 - Formal Night, Delish Dinner, and Annoying Ann

Dear Diary,

Ann's mood can ruin ALMOST everything!! She keeps crying and having an attitude. No one really knows whats wrong, but I can only wonder how bad it'll be when she has her period... Yike...

The second dinner night we have to dress super formal and here I am wearing this really pretty strapless pink dress with black designs running up it. Along with black heels and my hair withholding a little bow, I'm wearing a black necklace my mum let me borrow. (check email for pics)

Everything was sorta mellow today, but I was really sore this morning from cheer camp on Friday. Late soreness, my parents say.

More details after dinner...

See you then!

•*•* after dinner *•*•

STRAWBERRY BISQUE TASTES LIKE A STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE IN A BOWL!!!

It was SOO good!! I was tempted to grab a straw and drink it... I had a prime rib for main, and it was good, minus the pile of fat I brought out (BLEAH). Dessert is this thing called Cherries Jubilee (I thought of a Pokémon City, course) which is vanilla ice cream doused in cherry syrup and cherries and all that yummy cherry stuff.

I love having out dinners with my family because we always laugh so hard its sorta like lunch with my BFF's.

Then we watched this show with dancers an singing and loudness. The dancers were amazing, and made me want to pursue dancing (yeh, like thts gnna hppn!). Then we got back to find a cute towel piggy.

Thank God for cameras, cuz here are pics of today's adventure!!

More tomorrow!!

No Poking Bread and Finish Your Meatloaf,
(inside family joke from cruise restaurant)

M2

No comments:

Post a Comment