Welcome to Dear Diary.com

Here is one of the only places I can express myself and actually be ME. Hope you enjoy seeing the real me as much as I do.

Monday, July 30, 2012

OAB Day 3 - Adventure on the Cayman Island

Dear Diary,

I JUST WALKED 30 (28, precise) FEET UNDERWATER IN THE OCEAN AND BREATHED!!!

Tell me how amazing that is... C'mon, tell me. Yes, tell me. Tell me that is crazy awesome... Yes, I know, breathtaking...

Currently at Grand Cayman where THEY HAVE WIFI!!!!

The beach here is really pretty and the thing where I was yelling up there is called Sea Trek. It's this amazing thing all around the US and else where you put on this helmet (yes, just a helmet), plunge into the sea, and literally walk underwater. I even say that little shrimp dude from Nemo!!

More detes later, have to leave this shack where I'm stealing wifi...

•*•*•

I luv shopping!! (if u didnt no that alrdy LG says im a big girly girl like that. Eh, what can you do...

Could not find glass animals for my BFF's!! So disappointed... :((

Maybs tomorrow....

IT IS RAINING SO HARD NOW!! Have to go on little boat to go to cruise boat since they decided not to dock. Boo them. Boo Mom too, she said we wouldn't need umbrellas!! :P

Luckily Dad packed two rain ponchos so Ann and I are only semi-wet.

On the way back to cruise ship, more detes when they come.

•*•*•

Naps are awesome, didja know that??

Dinner is less formal, but I'd take a pair of jeans over a strapless dress any day.

Outfit of the day: dark blue skinny jeans with a sleeveless dark blue top that I love because it compliments my skin tone and hair color. Then I have a long necklace with a butterfly (pic down below).

Anyway, today's menu is grilled chicken breast served over fettuccine, tossed in mushroom cream (eww, but Mom said it'd be kk), with freshly grated parmesan cheese (I know what you're thinking, I copied that off the menu. No, I did not come up with tht myself). For a starter I'm gonna get mango cream (I now have an addiction to cold fruit soups from yesterday) which is iced mango cream soup, spiced with fresh ginger. And I brought along my fav soda of Fanta orange (idk what I'd do if they didn't let us bring on
drinks...

Cayman Island was pretty sweet and it was thrilling to ride on a public bus and walk around because you know what the residents feel like. Mum got me two pairs of really cute earrings and she got a supes pretty $18 necklace with black and clear beads. Ann got a pretty dolphin glass (I think) figure for $3. Dad and Ann went to Grand Cayman to go to DQ... Shame..

We only went to Grand Cayman, for those of you wondering.

Tomorrow we'll be at Cozumel (don't ask me where that is) swimming with dolphins (YESSSHHH!! LIFE DREAM COMPLETE!!!)

Starter's here, talk later.

*•*•*

Kk, mango soup isn't so good... The fettuccine was decent, and for dessert I ordered tiramisu. Yummster...

Now some people are singing Happy Birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERSON I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO'S BIRTHDAY IT IS!!! Happy happy birthday, may all your dreams come true...

It scared me at first...

OM DOUBLE G!!!! WAITERS NOW DANCING TO FUNK MUSIC IN MIDDLE OF FANCY RESTAURANT!!

Wow, that was hilarious... They just started playing music and dancing and some younger boys maybe Ann's age started dancing with them.

Lol, hilarious.

Now back in the room and just watched Lemonade Mouth for the 17TH TIME!!! It'll probs neva get old...

Time for a siesta... Cozumel tomorrow!! Until then...

When counting, don't forget 3!!

M2

No comments:

Post a Comment