Welcome to Dear Diary.com

Here is one of the only places I can express myself and actually be ME. Hope you enjoy seeing the real me as much as I do.

Friday, August 3, 2012

OAB Day 4 - Cozumel, Mexico and Little Miss Shopaholic (and Ms Party News)

Dear Diary,

THAT'S A DEAL!!!

About to board or something to go SWIM WITH DOLPHINS here in Cozumel and before this there was a little time to shop. The second store I found this wallet a lot like the one Nel owns for $5!!!! It's brown and blue and I actually recall learning how to make one... Pic down below if ya wanna see.

Woke up really late today from a scary nightmare (more morningmare) and it was about first a shot (medicine kind) then an evil sorcerer dude and half the time I wasn't even me... Really weird and forced myself to wake up.

Cozumel is really pretty and REALLY HOT!! Like, people, this is Philippine hot!! They even have the same trikes the Philippines has!! Its basically a bike with a 2 seater connected to it.

In a taxi on the way to Dolphinaris. That's the name of the dolphin place we're swimming at. I really wonder who came up with these names...

Dozens and dozens of people going to swim with dolphins, it's crazy! Idk how many dolphins there are, but I wonder if they have enough. Maybe about how many girls were at UCA camp?? If you would have seen maybe you'd agree...

Almost there, talk later.

•*•*•*

BEE!!!!!!!!

I just totally froze... Lunch after the amazing swim was great until these two giant BEES flew up into my face and I totally froze. It was especially embarrassing since there were "people" around. I was so scared that I close my eyes and didn't move. Finally Dad and Mum and our waitress started swatting them away. Dad thinks its because of the coconut scented sun screen I use, so I betcha I'm never using that in public again. Then a bee flew into my Dad's Coke. Later Ann called it "Boke." It was hilarious.

Oh, right! The dolphin swim...

I HAVE FULFILLED MY LIFE WISH!!! Swimming with a dolphin was beyond imaginable. My family and I were at station 6 at Dolphinaris. Our dolphin was a female named Bina and was super sweet. All in all 11 people shared Bina. We did this beyond amazing thing called a belly ride where they would turn over and you'd grab their fins. The dolphin would make sure you were on and start swimming at lightning speed. According to my parents when I rode Bina I was the fastest out of everyone, which made me happy.

Then we spent the remaining 3 hours on shore shopping. I know, I know, I'm a huge girly girl. But it was so worth it. Then I totally laughed out loud with shame when I saw a tee that said "I <3 Justin Bieber, Cozumel, Mexico." It was super cheesy and dumb. Pic down below!!

I got the wallet like you saw, and a postcard for my pen pal. Then I got this awesome bracelet that people weave on a bendable plastic weaved from yarn (example with pics). Later I got a keychain with my initials basically the same colors. I had a great deal with this pretty sky blue shoulder bag with white words saying Cozumel, Mexico. That was pretty cute and I walked by and totally stared at it.

I still couldn't find glass animals!! So infuriated... :'((

I finally settled with getting my friends keychains. Idk if they'll like it, but it's the thought that counts, right?

...

Right?

Bacon mac'n cheese (sounds horrible, right? actually pretty good...) for dinner and a cappuccino pie slice for dessert. See pics down below!!

All for now. A day at sea all tomorrow!!!

Luv&Boke,

M2

*•*after M thought it was over*•*

BEST DAY EVA!! Went to the pool area and watched from the top where most guests had a HUGE party!! This lady called "Island Girl" (who knows what her real name is) is a huge motivator and had almost everyone pumped up. After 2 dances they had the longest conga line I've ever seen and I really didn't feel like joining in, but my parents and I (Ann was in the room sleeping) agreed that if Nel or W or any of my greatest BF's were with me I would be raising the roof!!

Dad pointed out this one dude who was shirtless and holding a beer. It was obvious the dude was wayy drunk, and I really shouldn't be saying this but he was hilarious to watch!! After the conga everyone formed this huge circle and one of the staff had to lead him to the side since he was standing almost mid-way looking around confused.

When the circle was formed one guy on staff started to break dance and got other people into it. This cute kid (no comment...) my age went out there and started actually doing hip hop and lost his shoe in the process. A little girl maybe 5 years old wearing pink went out there and started running around and criss-crossing. It was so cute. Finally this family pushed their son out and he was maybe 8-9 and a little on the chubby side wearing a yellow shirt. He was AMAZING!! I'd never seen anything like it!! He didn't do any serious head spins or floor moves like the kid my age, but this guy had serious style. At first I thought his family just wanted to embarrass him, but he suddenly started doing all these hand motions I never thought a kid could do!! Phenomenal (yes, yes, big word)...

So yup. Now I'm officially done.

Party over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment