Welcome to Dear Diary.com

Here is one of the only places I can express myself and actually be ME. Hope you enjoy seeing the real me as much as I do.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Schoool...

Hey y'all, it's been a while, hasn't it? I can't believe I've had this blog for more than a year now, it feels like just last week I started it up. We've been through much, and I don't depend as much on this blog anymore like I used to.

So I'm almost done with middle school, and it's killing me how close I am to high school. Truth be told, I'm really upset about possibly moving from the comforts of MMS TO MHS, and I might not even go there. I've been in the MS schools since kindergarden, and me getting up, moving somewhere else and starting over was never part of my agenda. I'm not the best person when it comes to starting over and making friends and all that fun stuff. I know LG is going to Bishop Kenny which is out of the question. Amy is heading to Palm de Verde High, close to home, and I'll never forget my Ivory! My W is uncertain like me, just the fact we're departing our nest at MS. It's hard for me to start over somewhere else and it scares me that I'm gonna be a loner like in my nightmares.

I'm hoping W and I end up together just like in kinder. Her moving away is hard, but I know it's for the good. Just because we went from .31 miles to 10 doesn't distance our relationship and that's all that matters. I know my life won't end when I may go to Indian Mountains (Indian is what and Opposite of Mountains, you'll figure it out), or like Stanton, or even maybe staying home at MS, but it hurts to start over, like Rachael with her ghosts. Just pray for me and the decision my parents chose.

No matter what happens in ninth grade, I hope you all know we're never gonna leave each other. I miss talking to you through blog-talk, and maybe in a month I'll be back.

❤➕😜,

No comments:

Post a Comment