Welcome to Dear Diary.com

Here is one of the only places I can express myself and actually be ME. Hope you enjoy seeing the real me as much as I do.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I. AM. VICTORIOUS!!!!!

Dear Diary,

OM DOUBLE GOODY GOODNESS!!!

So yesterday I went to the optometrist (fancy word for eye doctor) and tried to get contacts. After 30 minutes of trying, I finally got a contact in my eye! (well, other people put it in my eye) Then the nice lady Laura taught me how to get them out and I put them back in!!

But sucks for me since later that night I tried to take them out but my left contact refused to release. I feel like such a fail cause then my mom tried to take it out then told me I didn't even have one in my left eye!!

Fooey

So an hour wasted on trying to get a contact that wasn't even there...

Double Fooey

My conclusion is that I did get it out, but it fell and I didn't know. My eye was already irritated and hurt so I couldn't tell if I had one in there or not.

So now at 6:00 PM I tried again after taking a shower to put them in. Discouraged by yesterday's fiasco, I honestly thought this would be a second fail.

Triple fooey.

But...

I. AM. VICTORIOUS!!!!!

The right went in after like, 3 tries and Mr. Lefty gave in on 5!!

I'm so happy... Happy dance!!!

Now...

Getting them out will be another issue...

Quadruple fooey...

Oh well! Gotta live in the moment!! :))

STILL VICTORIOUS(!!!!!),

M



No comments:

Post a Comment