Welcome to Dear Diary.com

Here is one of the only places I can express myself and actually be ME. Hope you enjoy seeing the real me as much as I do.

Friday, August 3, 2012

OAB Day 5 - Day in the Middle of the Sea

Dear Diary,

I have an ANNOYING, AGGRAVATING, ANN OF A LITTLE SISTER!!!

Kk, all better!! Just had to get that out.

Today was an average everyday awesome of a day. Woke up at 9:30 and totally spent my time getting dressed into a casual, yet classy outfit of a pink ruffle skirt that goes half-way on my thighs. Then I added a regular white tank top (from Target, you can tell by the little sparkles at the top) tht I tucked into the skirt which was at waist length. I love that outfit because it's so in style and the pink is a flattering day color.

Ann's a grumpy kitten right now because after lunch my parents and I (I seemed so angelic on this vacation compared to her...) took a long nap and she didn't. Everybody knows Ann gets super grumpy and annoying and disobedient and impatient and selfish when she's tired (not that I'm any better, but...). Ann is still a little up there, but yeah...

After waking up this morning she was good when we went to the library to play board games. This family had a really fun time playing Pictionary, that later turned into Actionary. Ann and I teamed up and our parents teamed up. Mum and I were always the first to guess things right normally. I honestly thought Ann and I made it too easy for them, but what can you do?

After we went to have lunch and I enjoyed yet another COLD FRUIT SOUP!! That I will totally miss when we're back at Jaxville... This time it was orange, and for the main I had a tuna sandwich that was decent. Then a chocolate sundae and we went back to the room for a siesta.

I played Nel's DS Lite, then we started to pack. :(

Now at dinner (where I normally write this junk I'm surprised some people read) where I'm eating Ann's fruit cocktail since she didn't want it. I RLLY WANT MY BREAD, THGH!! Dinner is meatloaf.

Outfit of the Day: an amazing shade of lite blue combined with a sleeveless dress coming to mid-thigh length. Its covered in sequins and below the breast line is a blue ribbon with a blue flower. (pic below) My hair is in a side ponytail on my right covering my ear. It's tied with a silver flower and I have a similar shade of blue as the dress in earrings.

More later, wanna play with the pencil pouch Ash gave me...

*•*•*

Ooppie... Feel bad cuz just spilled my orange soda all over the table...

Then I held up this weird shaped honey dew and I was all like, "It looks like a boat! Choo choo... Wait!"

Yeh... I'm a Cat (ruff ruff!! ... Wait - )

More later, kk?

*•*•

Sunset was supes pretty!! It was really cloudy but just before it disappeared at the horizon it was an amazing shade of red and pink. Dad got some really nice pics (i know 4 a fact they'll be on FB) and yeh.

Now with Ann waiting for a show to start in the Normandy Theatre on floor 9. Idk what it's about, but I hope it's comedy. I laugh too easily.

Still have to get a pic of my dress, making Ann remind me. It is a really pretty dress that I really thank Mum for. Originally $60, Mum found it at the sale rack in Kohl's for $6!! Sweet...

The Normandy Theatre is really pretty... With the lights and the sparkly curtain it definitely shouts party. Speaking of...

The one last night totally rocked!! No wonder Carnival is called the party boat. Next year I really want someone and their family to come with me on another Carnival cruise. Maybe W and her family since they tend to cruise tons. I can already see it... Ms.Dropwal and my parents could sit around or go to a show. W and I would go to the Lito Deck and dance, and Ann and May would be in the room talking, playing, watching, or trading Pokémon.

Show's bout to start. Blogya later!!

*•*•*

I love watching people dance... This time it was country and the dancer people "8 More Seconds" were amazing. I love the costumes and the way that they really flow. It was cool.

Back in the room and finally got pic of dress. The worker people made us an amazing towel heart. I really feel gratitude to the people who work here. They work really really hard around the clock.

There is one main chef with 19 oter chefs that have to make almost 10,000 meals a day. The waitors have to work through breakfast, lunch, and dinner serving 14,000 people on this SMALL boat. Each serves about 30-60 people. They calculated that's about a plate every half a second. Then every time someone leaves they have only a midst of 10 minutes to get a whole table ready again.

The people who do house keeping work hard to get you everything you need and they even clean up after you.

Each person working on a cruise ship must take on a 6 month contract with barely any breaks and even have to pay for their air fare to get where the ship is.

Life is tough for them, and I really appreciate how hard they work. Most are Asian and Filippino so you sorta feel one with the people your culture, you know?

Next time you go on vacation on a cruise remember to think about how hard these people work as you feel vacation.

Kk, enough with the squishy stuff for now!! Leaving tomorrow...


And that wraps up Dear Diary's latest issue of OAB, where I hope you enjoyed my whereabouts in Mexico!

Until next time,

M2

No comments:

Post a Comment