Welcome to Dear Diary.com

Here is one of the only places I can express myself and actually be ME. Hope you enjoy seeing the real me as much as I do.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

When Change Comes By

Dear Diary,

Life isn't exactly going my way right now. My best friend Ash just moved to Texas and now my other best friend since kinder that was always .1 miles away, a 31 second drive, is moving away. I know change is always hard, but to me this can be totally unbearable. Yes, I have Ash and W still with me, along with LG, Hales, Abs, and the rest of the gang, but Ash and W always were the closest to me.

Ash lives in Bartram Springs, a 10-15 minute drive away, and I totally memorized where her house is. W and I have been telling people we live in the same neighborhood and have the exact same house format except backwards since forever. Now what?

I really can't get why Ms. Dropwal wants to move. Maybe it's because I've been a bad influence and she doesn't want me close to her daughter. Now that I think about it, I really am not a nice person. At least, not lately. This year I haven't been very happy-go-lucky. M hasn't been a very good friend to y'all, and I'm really sorry... :'( I really hope 7th grade will be different. Life has been rough, and maybe this-all of this-is a good thing.

I guess I'll just push my hair back and watch God's plan in action. I've been praying that things would go His way, and maybe it is. Sure, change is difficult and stressing, but it has its hopes. I admit that my tears will fall and life feels like it's O.V.E.R. over, but maybe it's just better. I can't explain it, but yeah.

Change is good, and I can only hope I'll pull through and be strong for my friends. Since that is probably the best I can do. God's plan is unfolding in front of us and we need to keep faith.

Oh, hey, LG. I know you're reading this and I want'cha to know I miss our long rambunctious emails along with our crazy out of the head conversations. How's life?

Funny how the song 'Steady My Heart' decides to come on now... It's by Kari Jobe for those who don't know what song this is.

Change is Good, even if it hurts,

M

Mood: changing

No comments:

Post a Comment